your business admin
Yasmin Johnstone, Online
Business Manager & Virtual
Assistant can help you!
WELCOME TO PEPPER POTTS VA!
Are you running around like crazy trying to wear too many hats and juggling everything while running a busy business?
Pepper Potts Virtual Angel is an Online Business Manager (OBM) based in Brisbane, Australia — ready to help you reclaim your time, so you can focus your energy on strategy and goals to grow your business. Here is how we can help you to achieve your goals while relieving stress associated with overwork and administration chaos!
ONLINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
As an Online Business Manager (OBM), I can support or completely manage certain aspects of your business for you including, but not limited to the following:
- Preparing and maintaining all related documentation
- Ad hoc related duties as required
Business & customer relationship management
- Contracted services management
- Customer database management
- Stakeholder management
- Coordination and work allocation
- Resource management
- Training and Development coordination
- Time sheets
- Strategic planning
- Online store
- Inventory control
I cant believe how much of a difference Yasmin has made to my business. I’m finally getting all the things that “I was going to do”. I feel more in control of my business and organised. Pepper Potts Virtual Angel are always on time and conduct themselves
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
Online business management services not quite what you are after? Here is a list to give you an idea of the type of tasks we can support you with:
Business process support
- Assist in documenting your business policies and guidelines
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures
- Assist in documenting customer service guidelines and manuals
- Reporting services
- Business Plan research and set-up
Social media management (Facebook & Instagram specialist)
- Content production from sourcing images to editing photos, creating graphics, uploading posts, curating, topic research, etc.
- Review your current Social Media Marketing Plan or assist in setting up a new plan
- Review the health of your current social media channels and followers
- Promoting new posts and old posts across your chosen media channels
- Keeping the conversation going (e.g. creating polls)
- Replying to messages/comments
- Growing social media followers
- Reporting on trends across blogs
- Creating and running ad campaigns (e.g. Facebook and Instagram ads)
- Setting up social scheduling tools and uploading your chosen content (such as Buffer or Hootsuite)
Human resources management
- Research / organise training courses
- Manage databases
- Recruitment support: collating resumes, screening potential candidates, initial phone interviews and reporting, issuing letters of offer, etc.
- Coordinate Police checks and Working with Children checks
- Streamline your Inbox by creating folders, reminders, rules and tasks
- Organise, archive and respond to emails
- Manage your calendar / appointments
Event management & marketing
- Basic invitation design
- Print management
- Online RSVP management
- Sourcing venues and making bookings
- Organising catering
- Sourcing gifts, etc.